Mining Database Management and Mapping Services
The successful outcome of an exploration program relies on accurate, well-managed database management, database mapping and orebody mapping.
SGS understands that accurate resource and reserve models are based on properly managed and verified databases. Our skilled and experienced geologists, engineers and statisticians provide you with reliable, well-managed data sets, delivered to you confidentially and in a timely manner.
SGS professionals provide complete and confidential data management solutions that can verify your existing geologic database and ensure that any new sample databases established meet your program requirements and industry best practice.
SGS can assist with the mapping of your geologic data and geologic interpretation. We offer well-recognized mapping and database management expertise and can assist you with the following:
- Geologic mapping from regional to local scale
- Topographic surveys and base map plotting
- Database creation, standardization and validation
- Computerization of geological data
- Digitizing, drafting and section plotting
- Data conversion from various sources
- Customized treatment of data and custom-programming of data-centric applications
- Drill-hole database management
Optimize your exploration program and trust SGS for exploration database management and mapping.